This Privacy Notice contains information that applies solely to visitors, users, and others personal information is processed when they use this website. We are tending to satisfy the highest standards for protection of personal privacy, and thus we adopt this notice to comply with relevant laws. Any terms defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act have the same meaning when used in this notice.
This Privacy Notice refers to the processing of your personal information processing on this website. The Notice does not contain information about processing your personal information on other websites.
Information we collect
We may collect information about you while you use this website. We may process your information during your use of the website as well as after the use has occurred. We may collect your personal information directly from you or via services provided by third parties. We may also share your personal information with third parties.
Types of personal information
We collect information that might be used to identify you or could relate to you. Also, the information we collect might describe you, being associated with, or reasonably be linked (directly or indirectly) with you or your device (‘personal information’). We have collected the following categories of personal information.
|Category A – Identifiers||Category B – Internet and network activity|
Online and cookie identifiers
|Information on your interaction with our website and access history|
Reason for processing your personal information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- Your personal information might be used for one or more of the following business purposes such as customization of our services;
- improvement of content on the website;
- information exchange between your device and our system; communication purposes;
- to respond to law enforcement institutions;
- and protection of your rights.
Sharing personal information with others
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for business purposes. Before we share personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose for collecting such information and requires the recipient to keep that personal information confidential and use it only for performing the business purpose described in the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed your identifiers and your Internet and similar network activity. This information has been disclosed for business purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates (members of the BC Group).
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights and choices regarding your personal information
This section provides explanations of rights and choices you have concerning your personal information.
The right to access data and data portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information that we collected about you and the source of information.
- The specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared that personal information.
Deletion request rights
You have the right to require us to erase certain personal information. This right is not absolute. We may reject your request in some circumstances, including where we must retain the personal information in order to comply with legal obligations or defend against legal claims, perform a contract between you and us, detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity, debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality, to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on our relationship with you, etc.
Upon confirmation of your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from databases.
Exercising access, data portability, and deletion rights
In order to exercise your rights, you should submit your request to us by email at
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot authenticate your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to confirm the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response timing and format
- The time frame for response: 45 days
- Possible extension: 90 days (we will inform you about)
- Covered period: 12 months preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt
- Applicable fee: We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
- The response may contain reasons we cannot comply with a request. In the case of data portability, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information to another entity.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. Unless permitted by the law, we will not:
- Deny to you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, or if you wish to be provided with any other information related to our privacy practices, please contact us at: